If you are confused about best degrees which are useful for home-based job opportunities? So don’t worry! In our given list, there are various degrees through which you can easily get work from home position.
Find a degree that offers the full flexibility of being able to work from anywhere. Job seekers must have a look at our mentioned list of the Best Degrees for Work from Home Jobs.
Check out the given list of the best high-paying degrees in the market for a little inspiration which provides opportunities to get home-based jobs.
Accounting or Finance
Accounting is known for being compatible with the work-from-home environment. According to U.S. Census data, around one-fourth of home-based workers are in financial, business, and management occupations. Computer programs like QuickBooks and Excel have taken the place of such ledgers, and accountants must know both accounting methods and how to operate these computer programs. Although this requires may require additional skills, it also provides increased flexibility.
- Partner Account Manager Dell [Management]
- Regional Account Manager Medidata Solutions [ Accounting] Remote
For those who have the desire to run their own business from home, business and management degrees provide the core fundamentals. Global Workforce Analytics estimates that 2.8 million self-employed individuals consider their home to be their primary place of employment.
- Lead Talent Acquisition Sourcing Strategist CenturyLink [Business]
- Business Development Manager II InComm, Inc. [Business ]
The study in Information Technology field opens up the opportunity for a wide variety of potential work-at-home career paths. The degree is often only the beginning, though, as these positions often require at least a few years of experience in addition to the education requirements. From Java programmers to Web designers, so many work-from-home positions are in the information technology field.
- Help Desk Technical Support IV- Remote Admin General Dynamics Information Technology
- Procurement Applications Expert-Remote Gartner [IT]
Management or Leadership
Many of the higher-paying work-from-home positions are director or manager positions. These positions often require education or experience in management.
- ProDeploy Project Coordinator – U.S. Remote Dell [Project Management ]
- Project Manager Parsable Inc. [Management] Remote
With so many students taking courses online, telecommuting teaching and tutoring jobs pop up on job search engines regularly. Most of these positions require that you have a teaching education and certification.
- Teach English Online – Work from Home Tutree [Teaching] Virtual
- Adjunct Faculty University of Maryland University College [Teaching] Remote/Online
Marketing or Sales
Sales positions are also among the most common types of telecommuting jobs you’ll see on search engines. As an advertising or insurance sales agent positions may require that you use your home as a base and then meet with clients in other locations. Depending on the nature of the position, you may have to travel to your client’s homes or offices, or you may be able to conduct the majority of your business over the phone and over email.
- Search Content Marketing Specialist – Remote Imperial Supplies LLC
- Travel Sales Agent World Travel Holdings, Inc. [Sales] Remote
The study in Healthcare has a wide range of opportunities to work online. Jobs in the healthcare industry have been on the upswing for some time, and the trend shows no sign of slowing down soon. The robust state of the medical industry is fantastic news for job seekers, especially those looking for remote jobs in healthcare. Healthcare positions are some of the most stable in the country, with five million healthcare jobs projected to be added throughout the next decade, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This job security is one of the appealing benefits of working in healthcare.
- Digital Health Coach (Remote – Madison – CDE Required) Omada Health
- Supervisor Inpatient Coding – Work From Home Franciscan Health, Inc
If you are interested in working from home and you are studying to become a Human Resources professional, it is important to verify that there are telecommuting HR jobs to compete for. Many companies encourage and invite people with backgrounds in Customer Service or Administrative Assistance or Human Resources to apply, who wish to be successful working at home.
- Contract Technical Sourcing Specialist (Remote) Softvision [Human Resources]
- Recruiter-Work from Home Randstad [Human Resource ]
Web or Graphic Design
A degree in Web or Graphic Designing gives you a range of opportunities to start a home-based job career. Many people make a living as a web or graphic designers, whether working with a specific company or on a freelance basis for a variety of clients. Although learning how to design websites or graphics can sometimes be a steep learning curve, there are a lot of resources online for those interested in this kind of work. Additionally, nearly every business needs a website, so there are endless opportunities if you market yourself to large or small businesses.