This new opportunity is only available in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Eligible and motivated candidates are invited for application by online applications at Randstad ‘s website.
Sector: Customer Service
Location: Benton Harbor, Michigan
Are you great at building relationships? Do you have a “Can do Attitude”? Are you self-motivated? Would you love to work from home? If this sounds like you, we are adding to our team at Whirlpool’s Fortune 500 Trade Customer Support center. This is a long-term, temp to perm opportunity.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers (2017). We offer a professional work environment, weekly pay, 401k, benefits, referral bonuses, appliance discounts, and so much more! Competitive pay rate $12.00 – $14.00 per hour.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support our trade partners, consumers and internal process partners. Activities include; working with 3rd party companies, resolving customer inquiries regarding order status and delivery.
Hours of availability: Monday- Friday 8a-10p, Saturday-Sunday 8a-5p. You may be asked to work extended hours during peak promotions.You will be scheduled 40 hours per week within the hours of operation.
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
We are looking for individuals who possess the following attributes and skills:
– Able to grasp new concepts quickly
– Effective written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving ability
– Flexible and dependable
– Able to multi-task between systems and processes
– Proficient in typing and data entry
– Intermediate computer skills and Windows experience
– High School Diploma or GED
– One year customer service experience required, previous call center experience is a plus
– Logistics knowledge is helpful
– Qualified candidates will undergo a background and drug screening prior to the completion of the hiring process
Please follow this link and complete the assessment